Monday, August 13, 2012

The Black Hole

Hey everyone,

I thought I would just do a quick little update on why there have not been any updates and let everyone know I am still alive in this black hole I have fallen into.


We lost my grandfather to cancer a few weeks ago, and life has been overwhelming to try and get back in the swing of things. Plus August 20th is Orion's first day of Kindergarten. So we are preparing for that. Once  again ya'll will be getting a glimpse into the school life of Orion. So I can guarantee that things will be picking up soon. And more videos will be posted, as well.

And as you may have noticed I have been messing around with the layout and backgrounds and headers. We are under construction for the moment. And hopefully Everything will be straightened out once more.

Thanks for sticking around with me throughout everything.

Love you Loyal Followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment